WHAT WE OFFER
At Challenging Minds LLC, we strongly believe that change always begins at the individual level. Our 1:1 clinical services are intended to challenge our clients to think differently about their lives and their futures. Our licensed clinician and owner are cross-trained in many different psychotherapy backgrounds and will offer a new perspective to the challenges in your life.
- CBT and DBT therapies
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Certified ARC Trauma Treatment Therapist
- Clinical Experience with Adolescents, Adults and Seniors
- Telehealth Option Available (as approved by insurance)
- LCSW Supervision Available
- Mindfulness and meditation trainings
Contact us for a free phone consultation. Sliding scale will be considered on an individual basis.
MENTAL HEALTH & BEHAVIORAL TRAINING
With our organization’s mission always in mind, we understand the need for human services staff and community members to develop the best approach when working with challenging clients with difficult behaviors on a day to day basis.
Custom training can be designed, per request. Here are some of the training currently being offered:
- Behavioral Intervention
- Crisis De-Escalation
- Suicide Prevention
- Learning to "Lean In" to Behaviors!
- Dementia & Alzheimer's Awareness
- Strength-Based Approach - Aligning with the Client
What is your business's current cultural health
Challenging Minds LLC incorporates mindfulness and positive psychology practices that can improve...
- Clarifying Focus
- Inspiring Leadership
- Positive Culture Development
- Developing Creative Co-workers
- Improving Productivity While Decreasing Stress
- Effective Hiring - Using Psychology to Hire the Problem Free Employee
Take the Corporate Culture Quiz to see how your company stands up to positive psychology industry standards!
Contact us for your FREE one-hour session and find out what Challenging Minds LLC can do for your company!
PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT CONSULTATIONS
Are you considering developing a new behavioral program? Or, are you looking to revamp an existing behavioral program to access a different population?
Challenging Minds LLC offers consultation options for any size business or corporation. The following service options are available for program development consultation:
Comprehensive program development; including all documents, operations setup, and training materials
- Supportive program consultation for existing programs
- Staff training and developing for new behavioral programing
- Remote or direct consultation supports
- Program auditing features
Contact us for a FREE initial consultation!
ACCEPTABLE HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES
BLUE CARE NETWORK
BLUE CROSS & BLUE SHIELD
UNITED HEALTH CARE
OUT OF NETWORK BENEFITS
M-F: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat: By Appointment Only
30 Peck Road, Building #2
Lower Level Suite 2105
Torrington, CT 06790